Answered By: Freda Lin Last Updated: Oct 02, 2016 Views: 2593
LINK+ is a book and audio/visual request service that searches a larger book database than Cal Poly Pomona’s own catalog. After you find a item in the LINK+ system, you can request that it to be sent here for you to check out. Cal Poly Pomona students, faculty and staff can request materials from any of the campuses except your home campus. You will need your Library PIN/Password to use LINK+. After finding an item in the LINK+ catalog, click on the REQUEST THIS ITEM link.
On the next screen, be sure to set the pull down menu to "Cal Poly Pomona" to respond to the question: "Which institution are you affiliated with?" Then click on "Submit above information".
The next screen will ask you to fill in your name, BroncoNumber, and Library PIN. After you have filled in the information, click on the Submit above information button.
A message will prompt: "Your request for this item has been sent to the library."
Click on Start Over to go back
- LINK+ is for materials that are available for borrowing only. If an item is checked out, or is not allowed to circulate, LINK+ will not get it for you. LINK+ will not get journals, magazines, or newspapers.
- You will be notified by email when the book is ready to be picked up at our Second floor Circulation/Reserve Desk.
- The loan period is 21 days and can be renewed for 2 weeks as long as there are no other requests and not more than 2 days overdue.
- The maximum number of requests or holds a Cal Poly Pomona student, faculty, or staff member can make is 15.
- If you do not find the book you want in LINK+, you may request the book via our Document Delivery service.
- Borrowers can monitor the status of their LINK+ request through My Library Account. When displaying items on hold, note the status. When the status of the LINK+ request changes to "LINK+ RECVD," the book is ready for pickup at the Second floor Circulation/Reserve Desk.
- A LINK+ request may take a few days (2-4 days) before you are able to pickup.
- Items will be held at the Second floor Circulation/Reserve Desk. for pickup for 7 days.
- The overdue fees for items returned after the due date is $1.00 per day per item. Once an item is 15 days overdue, a bill is issued for $115.00.
- Replacement cost for lost or damaged LINK+ books is $115.00.
Call the Research Help Desk @
Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help
Find a Subject Librarian
Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research
Text a Librarian
Text quick questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat with a Librarian
Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!