Answered By: Emma Gibson Last Updated: Jul 19, 2017 Views: 655
Help is available for researching your topic:
- In person walk ins: go to the second floor Research Help Desk
- Chat: use our Library Chat or the "Live Chat" qwidget to the right
- Contact a subject librarian: make an appointment, call or email them
- Look at our FAQs: your question may already be answered
- Read our research guides or view our video research tutorials or
- Attend our workshops
- Ask for help at any of our service desks - where you will be helped or directed to the people who will provide help. See our New Users Guide (yellow column, middle of the page) for descriptions of our service desks.
Need help WRITING?
Call the Research Help Desk @
Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help
Find a Subject Librarian
Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research
Text a Librarian
Text quick questions to email@example.com
Chat with a Librarian
Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!