Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Sep 21, 2016     Views: 1016

The Library has SAE papers published 1965 - 1998 on microfiche, call number TL1.S6. [Where is the microfiche?] Since 1998 we have only obtained papers when requested.

Use Document Delivery to request an SAE paper. For best results include the paper number in the request. SAE paper numbers always start with the year of publication, for example:

  • 2003-01-2098: Iced-Airfoil and Wing Aerodynamics 
  • 950556: Infrared Transparent Reflector Materials

You can find the paper numbers in the SAE Technical Papers database. The SAE database is free to search.

For more information on SAE publications, see the SAE tab on the Mechanical Engineering Guide.


Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Contact Us