Answered By: Julie Shen
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2017     Views: 6698

A thesis, project, or dissertation is a research paper written by students in order to complete their master's or doctoral degrees.  Generally, theses and projects are written by students completing a master's degree, and dissertations are written by students completing a doctoral degree.

If you are interested in finding doctoral level works, see our FAQ items on Dissertations. There are a few online dissertations below under the College of Education and Integrative Studies.

If you know the title or the author of a project or thesis, you can search for it as a book in OneSearch.  If you would like a browsable listing instead, click on the links below. These searches are limited to campus entities that have graduate programs as of 2005-2007.  There are a few available online (see links below), but the majority of theses and projects are available as paper copies here in the library,  and so you will have to come to the Library to get them. Be sure to write down the call numbers of the theses or projects you want to see before going to the shelves. These documents are organized by year, not subject.

College of Agriculture

  • Master of Science in Agriculture Theses
  • Master of Science in Agriculture (Dept of Animal and Vet Science) Theses
  • Food Marketing and Agribusiness Management/Agricultural Education Theses
  • Master of Science in Agriculture Nutrition and Food Science Option Theses | Online Theses
  • Plant Science Option Theses

College of Business Administration

College of Education and Integrative Studies

  • Education Theses Projects
  • Educational Administration and Leadership Doctoral Dissertations (2006-2013 in Proquest)
  • Educational Leadership Doctoral Disserations (2015+) on Bronco Scholar

College of Engineering

College of Environmental Design

College of Science

College of Letters, Arts and Science

Collins College of Hospitality Management

The searches on this page sometimes include theses or projects from other departments, or may not include all items due to changes in program name. If a department or college name has changed, merged or been discontinued, you will need to craft a keyword search in OneSearch using the old name if you want items from these old entities. Examples:

Comments (1)

  1. Quite helpful and reliable.!!!
    by Sandra Isabel Rojas on Jul 26, 2017.

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Contact Us