Answered By: Library Staff Last Updated: Sep 07, 2017 Views: 16599
You can find scholarly, peer-reviewed articles using OneSearch as well as many Library databases. Here's how:
After searching for your topic in OneSearch, use the following filters:
- Under AVAILABLE AT CPP, click on PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS.
- Under RESOURCE TYPE, click on ARTICLES.
After searching for your topic in Proquest databases, use the following filter:
- Under PEER REVIEWED, click on PEER REVIEWED.
- Under SOURCE TYPE, click SCHOLARLY JOURNALS.
- If you do not see SCHOLARLY JOURNALS, click on MORE OPTIONS, then click in the INCLUDE box next to SCHOLARLY JOURNALS.
If you have more questions, please contact the Research Help Desk at (909) 869-3084, visit us in the Knowledge Center on the second floor of the Library, or email your subject librarian for assistance.
Call the Research Help Desk @
Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help
Find a Subject Librarian
Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research
Text a Librarian
Text quick questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat with a Librarian
Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!