Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Jun 29, 2017     Views: 1099

Bronco Access CardFor most materials, you need to bring them to the 2nd floor Circulation/Reserve Desk [Where's this?].  For Cal Poly faculty, staff and students, the Bronco Access Card is their library card, used to check out books. 

If you have established a library library pin/password, you can use the self checkout machines.

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

Contact Us