Answered By: Julie Shen
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2016     Views: 910

You can contact the Learning Resource Center (LRC) at (909) 869-3502 to ask about getting a tutor.

The LRC is located on the 2nd floor of the library. Services include Bronco Tutoring (formerly ASI Tutoring and Math and Science Help "MaSH"), the College Reading Skills Program,  and the University Writing Center.

See for more details.

Map showing the way to the Learning Resouce Center and the Writing Center
Front desk check-in is located in room 2921, on the left.

Photo of the entrance to the Learning Resource Center and the University Writing Center

Also see:

LRC Study Skills:

LRC Faculty & Staff Resources:

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

Contact Us