Answered By: Julie Shen Last Updated: Sep 05, 2017 Views: 155
If you are looking for US companies operating in a foreign country, I recommend using the Mergent Online database.
Here are the steps:
- Click on the ADVANCED SEARCH tab.
- Check all the boxes at the top, including D&B Private Company Database.
- Click the + symbol next to COUNTRY OF INCORPORATION. Change it to United States.
- Click the + symbol next to COUNTRY OF OPERATIONS. Change to another country of your choice.
- Click SUBMIT. The number of companies will appear to the right.
- Click VIEW to see the list of companies.
If you have any questions, please let me know. My email is listed below.
Call the Research Help Desk @
Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help
Find a Subject Librarian
Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research
Text a Librarian
Text quick questions to email@example.com
Chat with a Librarian
Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!