Answered By: Julie Shen
Last Updated: Sep 05, 2017     Views: 155

If you are looking for US companies operating in a foreign country, I recommend using the Mergent Online database.

Here are the steps:

  1. Click on the ADVANCED SEARCH tab. 
  2. Check all the boxes at the top, including D&B Private Company Database. 
  3. Click the + symbol next to COUNTRY OF INCORPORATION. Change it to United States.
  4. Click the + symbol next to COUNTRY OF OPERATIONS. Change to another country of your choice.
  5. Click SUBMIT. The number of companies will appear to the right.
  6. Click VIEW to see the list of companies.

If you have any questions, please let me know. My email is listed below.

Julie Shen
Business Librarian

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

Contact Us