Answered By: Freda Lin
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2016     Views: 1286

Lost items are turned in to the Circulation / Reserve Desk, located by the Library's entrance on the second floor. Check with the campus FAQ ( Ask Billy Bronco) about the campus lost and found.

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

Contact Us