Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2016     Views: 453

No, Cal Poly Pomona does not have a site license for RefWorks. It is possible to get an personal subscription for $100/year. See Purchase RefWorks.

Options for Managing Citations:

Zotero is a free citation management program that works with your web browser. Learn more about Zotero.

EndNote Web is a citation management tool available as part of our Web of Science (WoS) subscription. To use EndNote Web, connect to Web of Science and look for the EndNote link near the top of the screen. You'll need to create a personal account in WoS to use EndNote Web.

Web of Science screen showing EndNote Web link

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

Contact Us