Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2016     Views: 74

Your instructor might have placed them on reserve.  You can search by course prefix and number (such as PHY 132 or ULS 100) or by instructor name.

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

Contact Us