Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Aug 02, 2017     Views: 995

You can use the SCImago Journal and Country Rank  website to get that measure, and you can use the CWTS website to get SNIP information.

These measures are rivals to the Journal Impact Factor.

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

Contact Us