Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2016     Views: 192

Room 1807 is a University Lecture Room that is occasionally used for Library functions.  It is on the first floor of the Library building.

map to room 1807

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

Contact Us