Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2016     Views: 133

Scholarly (or Acadamic) articles are from journals that are intended for a scholarly audience.  In most cases you would search for them the same way that you do Peer Reviewed articles.  See  How do I search for Peer Reviewed (Refereed) Articles?  

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

Contact Us