Answered By: Library Staff Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 1445
You can use SMS to send short questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply via SMS within 24 hours.
The fine print:
1. Ordinary text charges apply. Check with your carrier.
2. We are assuming you are using a smartphone so we will be sending you web adresses.
2. Your phone number will be kept private.
4. Answers to your non keyword questions may take longer on nights and weekends.
If you need a faster response, please try calling us during the hours we are open at (909) 869-3075.
- Is SMS reference service available to anyone, or just university students?
- Thanks for your interest! The SMS reference service is available to everyone.
A lot of our other library resources and services have limited or no availability to the public. When you text, please let us know you're not a student so we will give you the correct information.
Call the Research Help Desk @
Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help
Find a Subject Librarian
Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research
Text a Librarian
Text quick questions to email@example.com
Chat with a Librarian
Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!