Answered By: Library Staff Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 1271
Also, text any of the following keywords to (909) 891-0991 and get these immediate answers:
|1828||Directions to Library Room 1828|
|2907||Directions to Library Room 2907|
|articles||All about articles|
|books||How to find books|
|contact||Contact phone numbers and other contact information|
|holds||About the various types of holds|
|hours||Phone number and URL for Library Hours|
|journals||All about journals|
|parking||Guest parking information|
|password||On managing your Library Password|
|peer||Information on peer reviewed sources|
|plagiarism||URLs for information about plagiarism|
|renew||About renewing your library materials|
|rooms||Group study rooms and reservations|
|thesis||About theses at the Library|
|workshops||How to find out about upcoming Library workshops|
|visitors||Visitors guide to the library|
|keywords||Get a list of these keywords texted to you|
|keywords2||Reserved for future use. Not available.|
The fine print:
1. Ordinary text charges apply. Check with your carrier.
2. We are assuming you are using a smartphone so we will be sending you web adresses.
2. Your phone number will be kept private.
4. Answers to your non keyword questions may take longer on nights and weekends.
- Is SMS reference service available to anyone, or just university students?
- Thanks for your interest! The SMS reference service is available to everyone.
A lot of our other library resources and services have limited or no availability to the public. When you text, please let us know you're not a student so we will give you the correct information.
Call the Research Help Desk @
Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help
Find a Subject Librarian
Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research
Text a Librarian
Text quick questions to email@example.com
Chat with a Librarian
Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!