Answered By: Kai Alexis Smith
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2016     Views: 36


Electronic Reserve (a.k.a. “e-reserve”) helps faculty/staff put course materials online that link to Blackboard courses.  You can contact Leslie Jones at (909) 869-4212 and  You must ensure that you have copyright clearance or it qualifies as fair use.  The e-Reserves website has more information with links to faculty guidelines, a sample draft letter to a publisher, and copyright clearance.

Library LibGuide

The Library has a web page with information on copyright and fair use guidelines.  The content on this web page includes FAQs, videos, and links to other informative websites.  This is a wonderful resource that will get you jumpstarted on all things copyright and fair use.  The web page is located at

Get Help

Get Help

 Call us!


Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084

  In-person help


Visit the Research Help Desk for in-person help

 Find a Subject Librarian


Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research

 Text a Librarian


Text quick questions to

 Chat with a Librarian


Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!


Related Topics

    Contact Us